a moment of bliss a moment of bliss

This would be perfect

This would be perfect for a Phantasy Star introduction screen! Really, both visuals and music fit well ^^

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

Best mario flash ever

This flash is one of my favorites off all that are on newgrounds, keep up the good work :)

The Return The Return

The melody reminds me of 'The Truth' by good charlotte. Although that is a way less positive track. I think the beginning sounds a bit too electronic, but as soon as the drums kick in it is quite a nice track. It fits really well for newgrounds flash! So then, hopefully someone will use it for such!

stunkel responds:

Thanks for the review! When you say electronic do you mean it sounds fake? or actually synths? Because I didn't use any synth software instruments. But thanks for reviewing!

A.B. & M.D. 2012! A.B. & M.D. 2012!

All a bit of oldstyle game tunes I hear. It's a bit shallow in the mix, and sometimes a bit too rough for my tastes, but it's got the potential. As many others say though, it's all very short. You might want to try for some longer tracks! Good luck with your mixes :)

Gentle Gentle

Quite a nice one, very relaxing background music which would fit into an indie game. A light drum would spice this one up quite a bit in my opinion, yet it is perfectly fine without aswell :)

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Thanks for the review! I was debating whether or not to add drums. I'm thinking a brush kit would sound cool over this.

Count Irrsinn Count Irrsinn

Good job

I can taste the insanity... tasty :)

Kamikaye responds: