The Return The Return

The melody reminds me of 'The Truth' by good charlotte. Although that is a way less positive track. I think the beginning sounds a bit too electronic, but as soon as the drums kick in it is quite a nice track. It fits really well for newgrounds flash! So then, hopefully someone will use it for such!

stunkel responds:

Thanks for the review! When you say electronic do you mean it sounds fake? or actually synths? Because I didn't use any synth software instruments. But thanks for reviewing!

A.B. & M.D. 2012! A.B. & M.D. 2012!

All a bit of oldstyle game tunes I hear. It's a bit shallow in the mix, and sometimes a bit too rough for my tastes, but it's got the potential. As many others say though, it's all very short. You might want to try for some longer tracks! Good luck with your mixes :)

Gentle Gentle

Quite a nice one, very relaxing background music which would fit into an indie game. A light drum would spice this one up quite a bit in my opinion, yet it is perfectly fine without aswell :)

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Thanks for the review! I was debating whether or not to add drums. I'm thinking a brush kit would sound cool over this.

Can't Fake The Funk (remix) Can't Fake The Funk (remix)

Pretty Neat

Although I think 'Modern Hiphop' would fit this better than misc :)

Endless Possibilities Rock Endless Possibilities Rock

Wonderfull

Very relaxing and simulair to the original, yet different enough. It has a summer feel :)

Britney's Lullaby Britney's Lullaby

Kek!

Haha, I almost didn't reconise that music at the start :P Fun version of that (horrible) song :p

T.H.C-Mental Madness T.H.C-Mental Madness

Darkness written all over it

I like most of the tracks, but I do not like the percusion much. This track is really dark, and would fit any vengeance-themed flash movie I guess ^^

UncleSqueezins responds:

Well yeah, I was made for a Madness flash, so I was going for an evil and intense feel. Thanks for the review!

time is running out time is running out

Good.

but it is quite standard to the genre. It is a nice track though ^^

Throw it All Away (Kirb ver.) Throw it All Away (Kirb ver.)

Very nice cover

This is one of my favorite soundtrack tracks of SA2, you covered it quite well, with nice extra lyrics :)

This Way DEMO This Way DEMO

Reminds me..

It's alot like the tunes from Sonic Adventure 2, by Jun Senoue.
I love those tunes, and this one is very nice aswell :D Especialy because of the lowbit part between ^^